The Client Relationship Executive primary responsibility is to grow revenues from an assigned book of business through renewal management, account rounding and cross-selling initiatives. The Executive will also be responsible to create and execute the annual client service plan.
In order to be successful, the Executive will need to acquire risk management expertise within one or more of the agencies core areas: Commercial, Personal Lines, and Employee Benefits. The position will require continuous learning through industry, carrier, and agency resources.
The Executive will be expected to cultivate a strong relationship with the client decision-making team and be able to identify risks and deliver risk management solutions. The Executive will manage the renewal process including the gathering and analyzing of data and managing the negotiating process with carriers.
The Executive will be expected to identify cross-selling and account rounding opportunities and cultivate the opportunity by following the Walsh Duffield sales process.
The Walsh Duffield Executive training program will include concentrations in product knowledge, sales skills, and agency systems. A personal training plan will be developed and scheduled in advance and will encompass exposure to all agency core areas. Training will be conducted by Walsh Duffield associates and Carrier relationships<
- Set priorities and manage workflow for customers, including independently analyzing contracts, quoting additional coverages and binding coverage.
- Keep informed of industry information, new product information, coverage and technology to continuously improve knowledge and stay current.
- Maintain a cordial and effective relationship with clients, co-workers, carriers, vendors and other business contacts.
- Interact with others effectively by utilizing good communication skills; cooperate positively and provide information and guidance as needed to contribute to the business efforts of the agency.
- Maintain required and additional continuing education for license and professional designations.
- Continue education in areas applicable to the position and to maintain license.
- Represent the organization in a manner which is consistent with agency values and a level of excellence.
- Adhere to the stated expectations of the E&O Plus Quality Management Program
- Perform other miscellaneous duties as assigned by agency management.
- Adhere to client service standards of the division and agency.
- Participate in training and seminar courses.
- Follow guidelines outlined in WD employee manual.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in applicable field of study, preferred and current, applicable, and quality references.
- Minimum 10 years of direct client service experience in risk management field, preferred.
- Demonstrate expertise in a related risk management.
Knowledge Skills and Abilities
- All Property & Casualty insurance licenses and/or Life & Health License required by the Department of Insurance.
- Strong analytical ability
- Effective presentation skills supported by excellent verbal and written communication.
- Demonstrate leadership ability and initiative.
Sales Manager and Division Manager (Group Benefits/Commercial Lines/Personal Lines)
FLSA Job Classification